Metasploit mailing list archives

pcaprub module

From: jeffs at speakeasy.net (jeffs)
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 22:53:10 -0400

results of command, as you can see from the ls command, extconf.rb is
indeed present:

John at teatrea:/tools/exploits/trunk/external/pcaprub# ls
extconf.rb  LICENSE  pcaprub.c  README  test_pcaprub.rb

John at teatree:/tools/exploits/trunk/external/pcaprub# ruby extconf.rb
extconf.rb:1:in `require': no such file to load -- mkmf (LoadError)
    from extconf.rb:1

Hmmmmm.... looks like it's looking for mkmf and I have xmkmf

could I just substitute mkmf in the config file with xmkmf and be good
to go?