Metasploit mailing list archives

query on exploit/windows/browser/apple_quicktime_rtsp

From: nkanaskar at hotmail.com (Nitin Kanaskar)
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 07:06:56 -0600

k - i should open a browser on xp
which has the vulnerable quicktime plugin
and invoke a URI which connects to the BT3 box.
On this box, the exploit job has started and
listening for connections on port 4444.

Still I am not clear - how browser on my xp
box will connect to this job listening on BT3 box
4444 port by invoking a 'http://' URI?

sorry - my questions maybe naive for you, but
I am completely new to this.

Nitin