Metasploit mailing list archives

MS08-067 added to SVN trunk (3.2-testing)

From: ulises2k at gmail.com (Ulises2k)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:30:20 -0200

I am sorry, I have checked it really(exactly) in sp3.
In SP3 works really well!

Sometimes with the command "sysinfo" in the PAYLOAD
windows/meterpreter/bind_tcp, this one says SP2 with the exploit of
winxpsp3Spanish

meterpreter > sysinfo
Computer: XP
OS      : Windows XP (Build 2600, Service Pack 2).

I have just proved(tried) it in a virtual machine with WinXPSp2Spanish and
the exploit does not work in sp2, but it works really well in sp3.

Saludos

--
Ulises U. Cu??
Web: http://www.ulises2k.com.ar