Metasploit mailing list archives

another payload execution failure

From: security at vahle.de (Thomas Werth)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:37:22 +0200

thx,

but even with this payload aborts program like other msf-payloads, too.
I just like to mention nopsled with infinite loop runs fine without any
exception. Well that is enough to prove remote code execution is
possible. I'm just curios why msf payloads fail . Application is a
simple test prog where in nestled func a wrong for statement is vulnerable.

H D Moore schrieb:
The command line needs to be:

"cmd /c echo test2 > c:\\test.txt"

-HD