Metasploit mailing list archives

"Blue Screen of Death" during install

From: tweetycoaster at gmail.com (bro)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:07:47 -0800

hi..
quite slow to starting MSFGUI and wait long to waking up "rubyw.exe" on my
machine(Celeron 2.66G with 512M RAM, XP service pack 2). after i click
exploit "Apply" button....i suddenly found MSFGUI windows was lost and never
come out again.
I try to localhost. Do I need to turn off my AVG anti virus and anti
spyware?

regards,

TweetyCoaster