Metasploit mailing list archives

Spam: RE: Spam: How safe is a hardware firewall?

From: robin.kipp at gmx.de (Robin Kipp)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:53:45 +0100

Hi Kim,
OK, thanks for your deteiled reply. Well, the problem is that I had to
allow all outbound traffic because not only the server, but also my
other computers are behind the firewall. However, the firewall scans all
incoming and outgoing traffic for malicious code and the firewall keeps
on sending me email messages telling me about all the intrusions and
viruses that were blocked. Is there maybe a tool available that I can
use to try to hack my own server? The problem is that all the Metasploit
exploits don't seem to work :-( Thanks! Robin