Metasploit mailing list archives

Integration with other tools

From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:22:48 +0100

Attached is a screenshot of a potential way to automatically select an
exploit module based on an nmap banner

Joxean Koret a ?crit :
Hi Jerome,

On mar, 2007-11-27 at 08:36 +0100, Jerome Athias wrote:

PS: going further will let you think about automatically updating the
needed ret address, based on the os fingerprinting, using another
database, just before launching your exploit ;p

That's exactly what I'm searching for. I have reliable ways to identify
the remote os and service pack/kernel version for some operating systems
and also the vulnerable application version for some services.

Many of these have their respective exploit(s) in the Metasploit
repository but I can't find a way to correctly assign a list of modules
associated with the vuln and the os+sp level/os level/kernel version to
adjust the retaddress/specific os option, etc...

Any tip?

Regards,
Joxean Koret