Metasploit mailing list archives

MSFConsole - listing modules

From: skoda306 at yahoo.com (daniel)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:50:34 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry I made a silly mistake in the last file I uploaded, I should read/write code while I am awake.
Ok I am uploading this new one, should have 0 probl
Like I said before

You can download and
 replace
/framework/trunk/lib/msf/ui/console/command_dispatcher/core.rb

Use:
msf > show Snort

Exploits
========

   Name                       Description
   linux/ids/snortbopre       Snort Back Orifice Pre-Preprocessor Remote Exploit

I think with the ammount of Exploits/payloads availible, this actually solves the problem, I mean really the longest
list is show windows, and even then is not that long.
Hope it helps.

PD: Been reading the core code, preatty nice how you abstracted everything, and the whole module msf for mixin was a
great idea :) kudos for the developers.