Metasploit mailing list archives

MSFConsole - listing modules

From: spurgeonbj at hotpop.com (Spurgeon)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:48:49 +0530

Hi List.

Thank you for your responses. I had tried out msfgui yesterday and it's simply
fantastic!

Regarding the searching of exploits in console mode, If I remember correctly,
on 2.x branch (on unices), it is possible to use grep to search
like

show exploits | grep -i dcom

Is a similar approach possible with 3.x?

Regards
Spurgeon