Metasploit mailing list archives

Docs and Links for Metasploit 3

From: gmljag at gmail.com (jaganz for mail list)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:25:42 +0100

hi list,

i'm writing a doc about a penetration testing using new Framework
Metasploit 3. It will be a paper about the specific PT and not only
for MSF3 but: for works in the right way i must have some good docs.
All the papers i found is out of date (like 2005 in the year :P ) or
talk about old metasploit versions. There is some (also in beta
version) printable (and not) doc/guide/howto about metasploit 3 ,
approach, method and explanation about how to work? not only papers
but also links or other will be appreciated. Can you help me? if this
is the case, sorry for redundant question, and, if it's possibile, can
you point me to the "past thread" about this?

the last: when metasploit 3 (stable version) will be released? there
is a roadmap about this?

thank you, good work
bye