Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit 3.0 for Windows Test Installer

From: mwhite22 at caledonian.ac.uk (Mike Whitehead)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:11:26 +0000

- Start Menu folder for the installer defaults to "Metasploit 2", not "Metasploit 3"- Is only the "About" window
supposed to scroll-in when opening and fade out on closing?- Generic bind shell/reverse shell return an error- When run
under IE7, opening a window and opening any link causes the menu bar to disappear (buttons to Exploits, Payloads,
etc.)Also, is it possible for a 'window' to be given focus by clicking anywhere in it and not just the title bar?>
From: hdm at metasploit.com> To: framework at metasploit.com> Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:56:25 -0500> Subject: Re:
[framework] Metasploit 3.0 for Windows Test Installer> > Second version of the installer is now available, keep the
feedback coming>  - https://metasploit.com/metasploit3-test2.exe> > -HD> > On Saturday 24 March 2007 03:43, H D Moore
wrote:> > If anyone has a few moments to spare, please download, install, and> > play with the new Windows version of
the Metasploit Framework. It is> > limited to msfweb right now, but please let me know whether it works,> > whether the
interface is usable, and what we can do to improve the> > entire experience.