Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit 3.0 for Windows Test Installer

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:43:27 -0500

If anyone has a few moments to spare, please download, install, and play
with the new Windows version of the Metasploit Framework. It is limited
to msfweb right now, but please let me know whether it works, whether the
interface is usable, and what we can do to improve the entire experience.

https://metasploit.com/metasploit3-test1.exe

This EXE will be removed as soon as enough responses are received or a new
version is built. Mac and Linux users should grab the latest snapshot
from Subversion, as its really close to the final 3.0 release.

-HD