Metasploit mailing list archives

ms04_031_netdde

From: pusscat at metasploit.com (Pusscat)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:51:55 -0500

HD's right on this one I think - I'll go and change the notes to specify
which OS's require auth and which don't. If I recall correctly, 2ksp4 and
xpsp0/1 do not require auth, while xpsp2 does.

I'm pretty sure there's a common configuration where xpsp2 does not require
auth either... maybe anonymous file sharing enabled.

It's been awhile on this bug. Like... 2 years. ;)

~ Puss