Metasploit mailing list archives

Closing Metepreter leave a crash on remote . any way to prevent ?

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 20:59:47 -0600

How is meterpreter being launched? Is this crash caused when you use the
standalone executable or with a particular exploit? From our own testing,
we have not seen this happen when using meterpreter through an exploit,
however the "standalone" payload stuff is still experimental and is known
to have some problems (such as vnc not working well).

-HD