Metasploit mailing list archives

Closing Metepreter leave a crash on remote . any way to prevent ?

From: elite_netbios at yahoo.com (Hamid . K)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:16:01 -0800 (PST)

Now you`re free to bann me as a spammer ! :-/

Here`s the way I managed this problem :

at [time] "del metetpreter.exe"
then , Kill [meterpreter.exe PID]

now I can leave the box more relax .

sorry again .

--- "Hamid . K" <elite_netbios at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi again :p

Let me ask me some more about Meterpreter ( hope to
be
the last ! ).
H.D and Skape let me thank you for yout great work
and
also good comments once again .

After I finish the Meterpreter payload ,and exiting
a warning ( process crash ~> Access violation ) pop
up.
I though the reason can be the way meterpteret is
terminated
so I tried 3 available ( process,Seh,Thread ) but
got
same resault.
any solution to prevent met. from leaving such a BIG
evidence on
remote system after we`re done ? :)
my idea was to terminating met. by itself , how ever
I`ve not tested
it yet.

regards
Hamid.