Metasploit mailing list archives

Extending Metaploit 3.0 to Vulnerability Scanning

From: chuck.lists at gmail.com (Chuck)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:27:03 -0400

On 10/11/05, mmiller at hick.org <mmiller at hick.org> wrote:
Also, I think we will try to release some information about 3.0
publicly, such as proposed API design and new features.  More on that
later.

Great, I am glad to hear that you all are already thinking along these
lines.  I look forward to more details in the future and to the
finished product (Metasploit 3.0).  Sounds like this will be a great
framework that the community will be able to rally around and build
some useful and interesting tools.  I understand the concern about
creating a tool for script kiddies to cause a lot of trouble, but I
also hope that this can be addressed without preventing the community
from working together.

Have a good day, all.

Chuck