Metasploit mailing list archives

opcode database down???

From: mmiller at hick.org (mmiller at hick.org)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:44:12 -0600

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 12:09:12PM +0200, RaMatkal wrote:
Is it just me or is there a problem with the opcode db?

i click 'next' on stage 3 out of 4 and the site just seems to hang?

i guess i will have to revert to olliuni for now....

Depending on the scope of your query, you could get more results than
your browser can handle.  In the future we may modify the CGI to return
paged results so that it can't lead to a memory exhaustion condition.
Also, if you do too broad of a query, it may take a while for the query
itself to complete.  We have things fairly optimized at this point, but
there is still the possibility of queries being specified that return a
very large data set.