Metasploit mailing list archives

Dynamic portfwd ???

From: mmiller at hick.org (mmiller at hick.org)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:30:08 -0600

On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 02:34:26PM +0530, ??????C0D3w at lk3r?????? wrote:
Hi,
      I was trying out the meterpreter payload, and using the Net module.
The portfwd command in this module has an option -P for creating a local
proxy listener that builds a dynamic port forward.
Can any one explain to me in detail how this works. Maybe a few examples
would be of help. I tried this option, it requires:

   - a local port
   - remote host
   - remote port

This is a feature that we had planned on implementing but didn't get
around to finishing it (unfortunately).  We'll look into integrating it
for v3.  Sorry for the confusion.