Metasploit mailing list archives

msfupdate failure

From: dkp at ldd.org (David Kane-Parry)
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:39:58 +0000

Stock as in no updates?  Because I have been applying updates as Fedora
releases them.  Otherwise, the system is vanilla.

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 22:34, H D Moore wrote:
A friend of mine tested on a stock Fedora2 system and could not reproduce
the problem. Is there any chance that you extracted the framework on a
non-standard file-system? Trying to figure out why the file names are
getting truncated at a space ("VNC", etc).
-HD