Information Security News mailing list archives

RE: [TSCM-L] Security? Huh!

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 02:23:32 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: "Huggins, Michael" <mhhuggins () firstcommand com>

[Last posting on this topic unless something really interesting
pops up.  - WK]

Let's end the confusion I have talked to Steve and cleared the issue
up. It did happen and where he did it and with which department leave
no doubt that it did.

I was a green door military individual and what he addressed in our
discussion eliminated some of my concerns, and reinforced the fact
that the experts leave the government not because of lack of
patriotism but, because of lack of sufficient support to their
initiatives.

What Steve did is bring to light the fact that unless security is
supported and education is provided we will remain in the same
quagmire and all us happy consultants will continue to have jobs.

Very Respectfully Michael H. Huggins

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.