Interesting People mailing list archives

Re How the Spies Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Fitbit

From: "Dave Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 15:39:07 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Synthesis:Law and Technology <synthesis.law.and.technology () gmail com>
Date: Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Re How the Spies Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Fitbit
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>

Dave,

Geoff claims he never authorized his fridge to compete in the open class in
the IoT marathon, but had his fridge beat my toaster ( or at least placed
better) I am certain he would be singing a different tune.

I made scrambled eggs with parmesan and a side of bacon. If Geoff can
privately send me his mailing address i can post the printout of the ASCII
art i made of the dish :)

For the record, I dont own a fitbit. As soon as they clear the fresh snow
off the canal (the CT scan told me I'm not allowed to fall ever ever again
but I could recommence breathing) I will skate 14km.  With all the fuss
about unhealthy diets and youth obesity, I think it is wonderful that
millenials (and aged hipsters) are posting their runs, walks, and bicep
curls of pints.  They should live to see that better world everyone has
been fighting for, and not succumb early to heart disease, emphysema, etc.
Besides, size 36 is the absolute practical limit for skinny jeans.

Dan