Interesting People mailing list archives

Re An DDoS attack seems to have taken down California's (and maybe Nevada's) Common Core tests this week

From: "Dave Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 16:54:36 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Karl Auerbach <karl () cavebear com>
Date: Wed, May 3, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] An DDoS attack seems to have taken down California's (and
maybe Nevada's) Common Core tests this week
To: Ross Stapleton-Gray <ross.stapletongray () gmail com>, DAVID FARBER <
dave () farber net>

Interesting thing about the date.  I got news from people directly involved
(teachers and techies) at a local school - so I doubt that they were
relaying 2 year old events.  ;-)

Somehow I suspect that the article got its own date wrong - dunno how -
perhaps it was the same people who set up the unprotected test.  ;-)

        --karl--