Interesting People mailing list archives

Re Donald Trump wants to 'close up' the Internet

From: "Dave Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 13:47:02 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Bob Frankston" <Bob19-0501 () bobf frankston com>
Date: December 5, 2016 at 9:18:56 AM EST
To: dave () farber net, "     'ip'" <ip () listbox com>
Subject: RE: [IP] Donald Trump wants to 'close up' the Internet

I wish it were so. Cognitive framings are very implicit and if one thinks that bleaching email uses physical speech
what is the conceptual base for thinking about something so abstract as the Internet.

Perhaps it would be a useful exercise for readers of this list write such an explanation. This includes making people
care enough to read it.