Interesting People mailing list archives

Need assistance from IP community - current work patterns

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:47:40 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jonathan B Spira <jspira () basex com>
Date: July 7, 2010 2:46:25 PM EDT
To: Dave Farber <dfarber () me com>
Subject: Need assistance from IP community - current work patterns

Dave, hi and good afternoon!

IP readers have helped greatly in my research in the past and I need their assistance now for a survey on we
knowledge workers spend our day and what our work patterns are.

This is a very important part of what we are doing for research that will be announced on Information Overload
Awareness Day (September 14, 2010).

The survey is online here

Please take the survey and, if you can, please also blog about it (you can see what we wrote about it at The
Productivity Conundrum – Dilbert Is Currently Busy ) where appropriate.

Thanks in advance.

/s/ Jonathan