Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Steganography via VoIP...

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:57:21 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Synthesis:Law and Technology Law and Technology" <synthesis.law.and.technology () gmail com >
Date: February 17, 2010 6:39:44 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Cc: ip <ip () v2 listbox com>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Steganography via VoIP...

Dave,

More to the point, in the article I saw no mention that any of this was more than a hypothetical 'it could happen like this' scenario. It's always been relatively easy for smart people to hide communication, as David P Reed just pointed out. Where is the evidence that this is actually something new that is being used?