Interesting People mailing list archives

For you as an Internet user, what is a "Critical Internet resource"?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:03:40 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adam Peake <ajp () glocom ac jp>
Date: September 25, 2007 12:57:25 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Fwd: [Arch-econ] For you as an Internet user, what is a "Critical Internet resource"?

Dave,

I think this question might be interesting for IP readers. Paul Wilson of APNIC asking what is a "Critical Internet resource"?

Best,

Adam

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:12:24 +1000
From: Paul Wilson <pwilson () apnic net>
To: Economics of IP Networks <arch-econ () cookreport com>

Dear all

this is a question I just posted to LinkedIn, and i'm getting a lot of

Thanks

Paul

For you as an Internet user, what is a "Critical Internet resource"? Can
 you list your "top three" in this category?

There is a lot of talk today about "critical internet resources" but not much agreement on what they are. I'm interested to know what people think