Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Subpoena for 1 million random web searches

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:25:13 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bob Rosenberg <bob () bobrosenberg phoenix az us>
Date: January 21, 2006 6:18:54 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Cc: gumby () henkel-wallace org
Subject: Re: [IP] more on Subpoena for 1 million random web searches

Dave

Perhaps for IP.

DV wrote "I may have this privacy statement for you to sign but the truth is: if the cops ask me for your prescription records I'll just hand them the book and let them find what they want. Because if I ever have trouble out front
I'll need to be able  to call them and have them show up."

Your pharmacist *really* won't like meeting my lawyer in a courtroom, because, likely as not, we'll walk out of that courtroom with me owning a pharmacy.

By protecting my private records, the pharmacist also protects him/ herself.

Cordially,

Bob Rosenberg
P.O. Box 33023
Phoenix, AZ  85067-3023
LandLine:  (602)274-3012
Mobile:  (602)206-2856
bob () bobrosenberg phoenix az us

The responsibility of ministers for the public safety is absolute, and requires no mandate. It is in fact the prime object for which governments come into
existence.

-- Winston Churchill

Begin forwarded message: