Interesting People mailing list archives

News From the front....

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:47:19 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Caswell <john () grouppartners net>
Date: August 19, 2006 11:45:17 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: News From the front....

Some news from the front line.....I was dreading the chaos, the queues and perhaps the somewhat unneccesary searches....However....I'm now sitting at Heathrow Terminal 1 about to fly to South Africa and having been told to get here 4 hours early I have actually got from kerbside to the lounge in 12 minutes...and have three hours to wait....ho hum....that is the fastest I think I have ever done it in 25 years of flying....thought youi might like a good story....John
"On the road again" but in the meantime : http://www.grouppartners.net