Interesting People mailing list archives

any references

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:43:55 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gene Spafford <spaf () cerias purdue edu>
Date: November 7, 2005 7:52:08 AM EST
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: For IP

Perhaps someone on this list knows some good references....

I am teaching an advanced seminar on privacy this semester. Students are required to do a research project for the final. One of the students has come up with a great idea -- examining what effects disasters and armed conflict have on the privacy (short term and long term) of both victims and responders. Unfortunately, there appears to be little published that relates to the topic.

If you are aware of any data, publication, study or other material that supports this topic, please let me know about it, or else contact the student directly: <mcpherso () purdue edu>. We're hoping to find material he can use so that he doesn't need to pick another, more pedestrian, topic.

Thanks in advance.
--spaf