Interesting People mailing list archives

RSS feed for IP

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:35:15 -0400

I see no problem with this, should I see any? Dave

Begin forwarded message:

From: "James P. Howard, II" <howardjp () gmail com>
Date: July 22, 2005 1:08:56 PM EDT
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: RSS feed for IP

Long time reader, occasional flame-writer.  I was interested in
reading IP as an RSS feed.  Bloglines has a few in the directory, but
they are screen scrapped, just include headlines, occasionally lack
quality.

The simplest way to do this was to subscribe a Blogger.com posting
address to the list.  This has created a blog with the IP content and
Blogger also provides an Atom feed.  The blog is here:

  http://iplist.blogspot.com/

And the Atom feed is located here:

  http://iplist.blogspot.com/atom.xml

If you do not mind this co-option of your hard work, feel free to
announce this service to the list.  If this is not acceptable, let me
know and I will pull the site.

Thanks for the reading over the years,
James

--
James P. Howard, II  --   howardjp () gmail com
http://www.jameshoward.us/  --  202-390-4933