Interesting People mailing list archives

2 months with a Treo 600

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 18:43:07 -0400

I have had my Treo 600 for about 2 months. I use it with T-Mobile. I have had no problems with the phone. Solid and well integrated. I added Agendus Pro for calendaring (forget the Mail program they sell -- buggy with the Treo) and Snapper for email. I successfully used PDNet for using the phone with my laptop (PC) as a modem.

Bought the folding keyboard and when I dont want to do too much, it is all I need to carry.

So far I would give it a 4.5 out of 5.

Downers very small keyboard on phone (minor annoyance)
        needs bluetooth (may or may not be third party that works)

The belt clip (third party) scratches the paint. I use the horizontal case Treo sells.

Dave