Interesting People mailing list archives

Completely disgusted with Eudora

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 09:36:43 -0400

For the second time in two weeks I have had a major loss of email from Eudora on the PC. Unfortunately I am away from Pittsburgh where my mac is else I would take the opportunity to switch.

So two things:
1. If you sent me urgent email recently that you expect a reply to , please resend it

2. I am open for recommendations for a pc based (at this time) email cleint that has good spam filters \, a good userinterface, is not too expensive and does not distroy email.

Dave