Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Some comments on " Atrocities at American Airports"

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:07:54 -0400

I have gotten several comments from Ipers. They follow:

somebody should make some attempt to "verify" this. if that is "successful"
(although verification of something like the below entails quite a bit of
work) this story out to be sent to every e-mail address on the Planet.

And

Dave,

Though I know nothing of the individual whose awful experiences are detailed
in the message today, I must confirm that the treatment described reflects
accurately the experiences of two travelers who I know very well, one
German, the other British.

The lawless zone in which international travelers find themselves upon
reaching US soil before passing successfully through US Immigration is a
travesty that bodes ill for our system of justice and speaks volumes about
the deteriorating respect for law on the part of our government.

Regards,

And

No results for "Ricardo Abude E. Da Silva" on www.purportal.com - a one-stop
debunking site.  I'm likely to check through the next few days.

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/