Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: IP: Re: Daily Report from The Chronicle of Higher Education (fwd)

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 21:01:20 -0500

A clarification. I am not accusing him of conflict just reflecting that the principles of the Panels I have sat on -- like the NRCs is to state your possible conflicts and or biases. I had no way of knowing Evans association with MS so it impacts my ability to evaluate the writings. We see that often in the Internet policy discussions :-)

Dave