Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Apple going to sell network computers to China?

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 07:21:07 -0500

Hi all,
I'll not reproduce the whole article, but check out The Macintosh Conspiracy:
<http://www.ambrosiasw.com/conspire/serious/dinner.html>

Where Steve Jobs and Larry Ellison were at the White House with the
President of China. Microsoft, Sun, Intel etc. were *not* there...

Apple is due to make some big announcements on the November the 10th and
the secrecy surrounding those announcements has been almost total - ie
*much* better than anything Apple has done recently.

We live in interesting times - paraphrase of an ancient Chinese curse!
Tone out.

------
Dr Tony McDonald, DESIRE WP8 trainer,Computing Service,Newcastle University
Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 7RU.     Tel: +44 191 222 5003  Fax: +44 191 222 8765
http://www.netskills.ac.uk/staff/mcdonald/
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2

"Photons have neither morals nor visas"  --  Dave Farber 1994