Interesting People mailing list archives

to show you how close the net is getting to a real marketplace

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 08:18:23 -0500

Newsgroups: misc.forsale,biz.misc
Subject: +++ Quality Soviet bearings "304 A" for sale. New! Cheap!!
Date: 8 Sep 93 06:00:35 GMT

        Quality bearings for sale:

        Type:            304 A (by soviet standard)
        Quantity:        8,000 pieces
        Price:           0.99 $US / each FOB Riga (Latvian Republic)

        Contact me by E-mail if interested. Thank you.

---
      Dimitry Cheliadinov        ::
              +++                ::  I will not be afraid of death and bane
Internet: dima () tekstils riga lv  ::  Till Birnam forest come to Dunsinane...