Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Possible Mail server compromise ?

From: "Faas M. Mathiasen" <faas.m.mathiasen () googlemail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:19:58 +0100

Hi all,
Actually my reply was - intended to be private and secondly wasn't
even finished  (made a whoopsie - and the mail went off)
the phrase actually was intended to go like: Have you ever coded an
exploit that checks whether it's in a VM and then decides
to take another execution path ? I heard of multi-payload exploits
capable of doing so, but I'm not sure..

Sorry if this lead to confusion.

Regards,
Faas