Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Cisco vulnerability scanning increase

From: NotPhunny Dude <morriswurm () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:49:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm not really worried
about being vulnerable, as indeed any wise network
admin turns off the web interface for routers and
switches. More so, I was worried if my corp was being
specifically targetted or not. When you see 200+ IP's
hitting some specific machines on your network, I
would tend to worry about a potential DoS. From all
the replies, apparently it is more widespread and not
just after me. Thanks again.

- Jack Bristow