Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: New Piece of spyware

From: Meidinger Chris <chris.meidinger () badenit de>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:03:24 +0200

To be honest, Server 2003 is the only windows OS I allow to sit at my desk
with me. I need at least one windows box at work, and server 2003 does
really great. Much less ugly than XP. (Not to mention, I prefer to learn the
quirks of server OS that I have to deal with on a regular basis, and not the
children's wonderland known as XP)

Cheers,

Chris