Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Scans from proxyprotector.com

From: "Matthew F. Caldwell" <mattc () guarded net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 14:46:14 -0400

WOW amazing how that happens, Striking resemblances in Whois records for
proxyprotector.net. WOW and look SK - Slovakia (CS before 1993). Very
interesting :>

[whois.enom.com]
Domain name: proxyprotector.net

Registrant :

   hostmaster mp3s   (hostmaster () mywhc com)
   +1.5095626502
   FAX: +1.5095626502
   Dubravska 9
   Bratislava,  842 38
   SK

Administrative :

   hostmaster mp3s   (hostmaster () mywhc com)
   +1.5095626502
   FAX: +1.5095626502
   Dubravska 9
   Bratislava,  842 38
   SK

Billing :

   hostmaster mp3s   (hostmaster () mywhc com)
   +1.5095626502
   FAX: +1.5095626502
   Dubravska 9
   Bratislava,  842 38
   SK

Technical :

   hostmaster mp3s   (hostmaster () mywhc com)
   +1.5095626502
   FAX: +1.5095626502
   Dubravska 9
   Bratislava,  842 38