Security Incidents mailing list archives

Weird Profile in Documents and Settings

From: Greg Wiedeman <gswcentral () attbi com>
Date: 20 Feb 2003 11:38:16 -0000

I have an incident where in the documents and settings in windows 2000 I
have a profile show up under a number of systems where the name of the
folder shows up as 3 squares. I don't know where it came from but it
appears on my workstations and my servers. I don't know what it is. Does
anyone know anything that would make this profile???? I have done virus
scans and trojan scans along with scumware scans but all turn up negative.
Thanks

Do you know the base address of the Global Offset Table (GOT) on a Solaris 8
box?
CORE IMPACT does.
www.securityfocus.com/core