Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: S4T4N1C Web Defacement

From: <security () imperialdesigns com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:36:39 -0500 (EST)

I found a couple cracking tutorials either written by this person, or
someone using a similar alias (no number/letter swapping).  The e-mail
address satanic.brain () bigfoot de is what was listed on the site, and they
claim to be a part of the "4110 Cracking Group".

JT

"Esteve Aqui" means "Was Here".

I did a quick search on them, and found
http://www.brunopr.hpg.ig.com.br/index.htm, which might be Cybers
Satans home page. I did not go deep -- it runs ActiveX (and I don't),
but the "Guest Book" has, as first entry "Sat4an1c Br41n". There it is
said he/she is 15 years old, and that he/she is the author of the web
("foi eu que criei porra!" -- "was I that created dammit"). As far as
I can remember, the verb is slightly wrong...

Now, since it seems this web page is part of a free service provided
by www.hpg.ig.com.br, then you have one more Id to complain about --
brunopr () hpg ig com br.

Other entries show what might be a list of hacked pages, mostly
.gov.xx.

It is highly possible he/she is indeed 15 years old -- leaving traces
everywhere, valid e-mail addresses, etc. I do not know about Brazil's
laws on hacking, thou.

..hggdh..