Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: S4T4N1C Web Defacement

From: Michel Angelo da Silva Pereira <michelpereira () netsite com br>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:58:20 -0200

Here on Brazil we dosen't have laws about hacking, there is one project on our congress to be approved, only problems with Credit Cards are more investigated.
        And the translation of the word "porra" is "shit" on Brazil.

Bye

HggdH wrote:
"Esteve Aqui" means "Was Here".

I did a quick search on them, and found
http://www.brunopr.hpg.ig.com.br/index.htm, which might be Cybers Satans
home page. I did not go deep -- it runs ActiveX (and I don't), but the
"Guest Book" has, as first entry "Sat4an1c Br41n". There it is said he/she
is 15 years old, and that he/she is the author of the web ("foi eu que criei
porra!" -- "was I that created dammit"). As far as I can remember, the verb
is slightly wrong...

Now, since it seems this web page is part of a free service provided by
www.hpg.ig.com.br, then you have one more Id to complain about -- brunopr () hpg ig com br.

Other entries show what might be a list of hacked pages, mostly .gov.xx.

It is highly possible he/she is indeed 15 years old -- leaving traces
everywhere, valid e-mail addresses, etc. I do not know about Brazil's laws
on hacking, thou.

..hggdh..

--
SCSA - Certificado Conectiva