Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Bind 9.2.X exploit???

From: Sebastian <scut () nb in-berlin de>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:28:19 +0200

Hi :)

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 11:04:58PM -0700, Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka wrote:

Yes i also found the very same tool like back in April on one of my
client's compromised RH machine.

I think the comments/* */ portion contains a copyright by teso.  So
probably, you cannot just distributed it like that, or maybe you can I'm
not too sure, there have been some scene before regarding such issues with
the freebsd remote telnet exploit by the same teso people.

This exploit was never written by me or anyone else in TESO. I have not
tested it and do not expect it to work (or its probably a rip from someone
else).

Regards,
---------
Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

ciao,
scut :)

--
-. scut () nb in-berlin de -. + http://segfault.net/~scut/ `--------------------.
-' segfault.net/~scut/pgp `' 5453 AC95 1E02 FDA7 50D2 A42D 427E 6DEF 745A 8E07