Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: ckcool?

From: Chris Wilkes <cwilkes () ladro com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:10:54 -0800

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 08:45:01AM -0600, Bob Maccione wrote:

Has anyone seen/heard of any vulnerabilities in the Linksys Cable/DSL
router/firewalls?

The Linksys WAP11 wireless AP was/is susceptable to the SNMP DoS, I see
that they have some firmware upgrades but that isn't listed in changes
file.  I would imagine their other products act similarly.

Is there a list out there of every product that's affected by the SNMP
DoS?  I'm more interested in the applicance side of things, like a
printer by a non-computer manufacturer.  What are the chances that
they'll ever fix their SNMP implementation?

Chris