Security Incidents mailing list archives

Fw: ckcool?

From: "James" <jlotts () gte net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:33:37 -0600

There are not any vulnerabilities that I know of.  He probably had that
server set as a 'DMZ server', which in Linksys terms, means that it is
completely open to the Internet.  Were I to hazzard a guess, it was probably
changed from the inside.  Do you know if he had the default password set, or
remote administration enabled?

James