Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Subseven Scans; Standardized Reporting

From: Dial Joe <Joe.Dial () at siemens com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:40:37 -0400

Hello,
As a dedicated reader and occasional poster, I agree with all you both say,
except for the quote copied below from Brooke.  MHO is that we encourage
the use of a template and lead by example, but never "require" a specific
format, or even content, as that will serve more to discourage than include
some whose input may be useful.  In any case, H C (currently) provides
excellent specific inquiries when the Original Poster may have left out
some detail.

Just my $0.02,
Joe Dial