Security Incidents mailing list archives

Port 6112

From: stuart () SILICONDEFENSE COM (Stuart Staniford-Chen)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:08:28 +0000

I have recently seen several scans on port 6112 (both TCP and UDP).  I
can't find any information on this port on several lists of ports and
their uses.  Anyone know what might use this port?

Thanks,

Stuart.

P.S.  It doesn't seem to me that there's a way to search the archive for
the incidents mailing list.  Did I miss it?  That would be a really nice
feature at www.securityfocus.com

--
Stuart Staniford-Chen --- President --- Silicon Defense
                   stuart () silicondefense com