Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: unknown trojan (attached)

From: dougak () TAMPABAY RR COM (Doug Kahler)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:04:10 -0400

I had this same trojan on my computer a few months ago. i ran a packet
sniffer on it and found out that it joins a random efnet server, then joins
channel "#mikag" with a key of "soup". Just joined the channel today, and
there are 55 people in there with nicks of random letters and numbers. i
assume they are all infected.